10 easy steps to enroll
- 1. Select your course
- 2. Contact us to receive our current International Students Enrollment form and Handbook(not for download), or simply download it here:
- International Student Form
- Australian Student Form
- Standard_Enrolment_Questions avetmiss requirement
- Ayurveda Course Brochure
- Fees and refunds
- We will send you our course information, forms and all terms, conditions & requirements asap.
- 3. Send your completed application form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and post the original to 27 Campbell Road Kyogle NSW 2474. We will contact you as quickly as possible if further information is required to process your application.
- 4. On successful assessment of the application, we will send you a letter of offer and International Student Agreement including all terms & conditions
- 5. Some countries require additional pre-visa assessment processing. If this applies to you, we will send you a ‘Pre-Visa Assessment Letter’ to help you begin the initial visa application process in your country.
- 6. On acceptance of letter of offer and International Student Agreement for our course/s, please return these documents signed along with your enrollment fee of $500 for each course (payable by credit card, postal order or direct deposit). This fee will be refunded in full should your visa be denied (minus incurred credit card charges)
- 7.You are required to have OSHC (Overseas Student Health Cover) for the entire duration of the course you are enroled in.We will arrange the compulsory Overseas Student Health cover for you. (Details and costs will be provided in your letter of offer.) Please contact our office for current Health Care charges. Please forward this payment together with your enrollment fee. This fee will be refunded in full should your visa be denied (minus incurred credit card charges)
- 8. On acceptance of our letter of offer and us receiving your signed agreement, enrollment fee and health cover fee we will issue you a eCOE (Confirmation of Enrollment) in our course/s. You must present this to the Australian Embassy/Immigration office closest to you with your application for a Student Visa.
- 9. You can download a Student Visa application form from the Internet or alternatively contact your closest Australian Embassy for further information. Application procedures and requirements vary in different countries. Please refer to the DIBP Website for current information on student Visa requirements in your country
- 10. The Ayurveda College is committed in helping you and working with you before and after enrolment. All the way from day 1 to after completion of your course
CRICOS Code 02613K
Visa and study information
Enrollment fee of $500 for each course plus course fee
$11640- for 089378G Diploma of Ayurvedic Lifestyle Consultation
$20100- for 089379G Advanced Diploma of Ayurveda
The entire course fee can be paid by weekly installment of $155 a week.
Please refer to Fees and Refunds for our Refund policy.
If you wish to study for longer than 12 weeks in Australia, you will require a Student Visa.
You may be able to apply online for a student visa .(see DIBP website)
Further information about visas is available from the Australian Embassy, High Commission or Consulate General in your country. Contact details for immigration offices in and outside of Australia are available on the Contact us page of the Australian Government Department of Immigration and Citizenship website. Details can also be found on the Australian Government’s Australian Education International website which includes the details of the Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) Acts and Regulations.
Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) is compulsory for all international students on Student Visas and needs to cover the whole visa period from the date of arrival in Australia. We can arrange that for you. If you are travelling on a different visa, we recommend you purchase travel insurance or private medical insurance. Byron Bay and the Gold Coast have State Government hospitals and a variety of private hospitals available. Specialist care is plentiful ranging from dental and optical to general practitioners.
International students may work up to 40 hours per fortnight during study weeks and more during holidays. Permission to work is normally granted as one of the conditions of student visa. Find out how to apply online by going to the Online Services-Students page of the Australian Government Department of Immigration and Border Protection website.